Re: hal_interrupt_stack_call_pending_DSRs

"Romil Shah" <rshah@slscorp.com> writes:

>    Sir,
>      	Thank you for solving my queries, at present i am facing some problems
> with pending DSR. On executing any normalt interrupt based application i am
> able to invoke the ISR and DSR of that particualr IRQ as well as the ISR &
> DSR of RTC.
>
> But on making a simple application of alarm handling my application get
> stuck up in the ISR of RTC and no tick of counter take place, which is
> supposed to take place in the DRS of RTC and thus the program hangs
> .

What do you mean that it gets stuck? Is it running the RTC ISR
continuously? Is it not running it at all? Either scenario suggests
problems with the interrupt controller code. Do the standard test
programs work? If so then you need to work out how your program
differs from those.