Re: debugging with gdb through serial port.

Hi,

I had a problem recently on debugging application using gdb6.1.1 via serial
port.

The target is a AT91R40870 based single board. Here is a description:

The redboot is loaded by JTAG into internal SRAM. Then start gdb to connect
the target running redboot.
I am able to talk to the target in gdb. However, when I tried to download
elf image
onto external SRAM on target, only first several hundred bytes were loaded
successfully.
Other parts of the image are corrupted. And it was successful with loading
when I used
xMODEM in hypterterm.

Does anybody have experience with that?

Thx in advance.