Implementing JVM for ecos

Hi all,
I just heard from thje mailing list itself that JVM is not implemented
in ecos and in todays scenario as j2me is at peak i think it will be
quite nice to implement jvm on ecos.
So I want to implement JVM in ecos if anybody have any pointers
relating to implementing jvm and want  to help we can look toward it.
Any participants are invited.

please help
Saurabh Agarwal
saurabhagarwal1981@gmail.com