Top of CVS PPP stack

Hi,

I'm having trouble linking with the top of CVS PPP stack.  I get some
unresolved symbols (namely option_error(), auth_req_info,
connector_info, disconnector_info, welcomer_info, and devnam_info).  In
order to compile and link the PPP stack into my application I had to add
the attached patch.  The attached patch is not the best fix...

Notes:
1) In both ipcp.c and pppd.c option_error() is defined as db_printf().
So - it seemed reasonable to define it as such in auth.c.
2) Should the extra auth_req_info, connector_info, etc. structures be
removed entirely?

Thanks,
Will