Re: Implementing JVM for ecos

On Friday 16 July 2004 09:53, Andrea Scian wrote:
> First of all thanks to who answer to your "unsaid question": it's better to
> use the male gender when speaking about me! ;-)

OK, at least we got that sorted out!

I didn't realise you were reachable at DAVE - I thought you were just on a
student placement there. The last time we communicated you were starting work
on your thesis ...

What's the status of your work? Are you free to contribute it to the Wonka
project, or can it be licensed in some way? It would be useful to sort this
out.

--
Chris Gray                      /k/ Embedded Java Solutions
Embedded & Mobile Java, OSGi        http://www.kiffer.be/k/