Re: spurious interrupts

"Daniel Schmidt" <Daniel.Schmidt3@gmx.de> writes:

> Hello all,
>
> I reveice spurious interrupts when using my custom hardware (pxa255, 64MB
> ram,16MB flash).
>
> I've ported the arm/xscale/mpc50 to work with my board. The Board is
> working fine, when using my own vector.S without ecos; I've also done
> memchecking, every think seams to be working properly.
>
> the following configuration is not working ( ecosconfig new myboard
> kernel ):
> 	ecos HAL -> HAL interrupt handling -> Use separate stack for
> interrupts = ON
> 	Infrastructure -> Asserts & Tracing = ON
>
> everythink seams to be right, when UseSeparateStackForInterrupts=OFF
>
> any suggestions?

Those options should not effect whether a particular device is
generating unexpected interrupts. The first thing you need to do is
work out where these spurious interrupts are coming from by inspecting
the interrupt controller.

And why have you got your own vector.S? This file is generic to all
ARMs, it should never need changing. If you have been messing around
with the code in this file then you are on your own, there's nothing
we can do to help you.