Re: AW: Updated Eclipse CDT plugin

On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 13:22, Neundorf, Alexander wrote:
> [...]

I took the liberty of announcing the availability of the binary here in
ecos-discuss, but for discussion of CDT you're probably much better off
trying the Eclipse mailing lists.

I posted the patches to cdt-debug-dev@eclipse.org

> I have the following problem here: I'm using eclipse with a cmake-based (www.cmake.org) cygwin ecos project. This has the effect that the Makefiles generated by cmake contain the absolute cygwin-paths (e.g. (/ecos-d/src/main.cpp instead of d:\src\main.cpp) and the "Problems" tab in eclipse shows all the problems, but "Go to" the problem doesn't work. I guess eclipse can't find the correct file due to the cygwin-path.

Eclipse does treat CygWin as a second class citizen from time to
another.

> I don't know much about java, I just downloaded the cdt sdk but didn't find the sources yet.

If you don't speak Java very well, then modifying CDT is going to be an
uphill struggle...

http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

> Can you give me a short hint were the gcc-output parsing is located ?

I haven't looked at their new gcc parsing stuff yet. First you should
try to compile and debug CDT, then searching the code shouldn't be too
hard.

--
Øyvind Harboe
http://www.zylin.com