Problem with DSRs

Hi everyone,

I have been having trouble with with a DSR. I will describe how my set up
is so far. The serial module on our board is currently configured to
signal an interrupt. There are two things that can cause the interrupt so
I made an arbitration ISR that decides what the actual cause was and upon
making the decision, calls the appropriate ISR. This method has worked
fine so far.

I have decided to have additional code in DSRs for each ISR except the
arbitration ISR. Of course, I have the ISRs return CYG_ISR_CALL_DSR and
when I create the interrupts with cyg_interrupt_create(...), I include the
address of the DSRs.

When I run my code and have an interrupt be caused, the ISR code executes
and the DSR code executes, but then I get the following:
$T0bthread:00000002;40:1111000e;01:00c1c100;#a5

I also used GDB to step through the code, and I find out that the code
hangs at the rfi powerpc instruction.

Miguel J. Vega
FEGI C&DH Team
University of Michigan