Re: Multiple PPP interfaces in single unit

Ãyvind Harboe <oyvind.harboe@zylin.com> writes:

> Seperate C++ namespace for each PPPD?
>
> - Write a pppd2.h file
>
> ---
> namespace PPPD2;
> ---
>

> - Compile PPPD twice, but second time add option:
>
> g++ -include pppd2.h ...

I have considered several ways around the problem, but not even in my
most fevered imaginings did I come up with that one :-)

This would end up duplicating the code and the data. Not a good idea.

The least disruptive approach I came up with is to convert all of
these global variable into arrays, rename them and then define a macro
with the original name which picks out the correct instance. However,
there are still issues about where the instance index comes from.