RedBoot on PXA250 Rev.F Help request

Hi,
I'm trying to flash a redboot image on an Intel PXA250 (Rev.F) board, without success! After programming the redboot_rom.bin (i can exclude programming errors) and resetting the board, nothing happens. I don't see any output on the serial console and the board seems dead, as it can't find any valid code to execute.

I tried with the pre-built redboot image for the Intrynsic pxa250 cerf board as well as other images (redboot_rom.bin, redboot_rom_altmap.bin) of redboot from intel's developers site. None of them seems to work!

I can successfully program other bootloaders (eg. the wince bootloader).

Can anyone give me a clue on this topic? What I'm doing wrong? Should I rebuild the redboot image?

Thanks in advance for help.
Best regards,
Francesco