Build redboot for GRG board with NPE

Hi all,

I have a GRG (Coyote) board. I want to compile a redboot ROM image with NPE
support.

I downloaded the Wasabi System GNU tool version 031121 for Intel Xscale and
redboot source code (20040326). I also downloaded the npe-1.4.epk and
IxNpeMicrocode.c from the latest Intel redboot 1.94. Following the release
notes of redboot 1.94, I added the npe package to redboot source code and
compiled. When it runs on Coyote board, it reports no network interface is
found.

Can anyone told me where to get the correct source code and tool chain?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
-Aric