Re: cannot mount effs2 filesystem at boot

On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 02:07:24PM +0200, brix82@libero.it wrote:
> [...]

Read the "description" for this option:

cdl_option CYGNUM_IO_FLASH_BLOCK_OFFSET_1 {
	display         "Start offset from flash base"
	flavor          data
	default_value   0x100000
	description     "
		This gives the offset from the base of flash which this
		block device corresponds to."
	}

I suppose you could have a flash which is 1283Mbytes big, but more
likely you have this wrong!

        Andrew