Re: Regarding Size of ROMRAM applications

My bad, I didn't use the arm-elf-size. I actually
clicked on the properties button on the windows
machine and it showed me the file size as 600K. But
this is what arm-elf-size gives me:

text    data     bss     dec     hex  filename
23308   936     23932   48176    bc30
standalone_serial

I tried both ROM and ROMRAM options. It doesn't seem
to load from the flash at all. Is there anything that
I need to modify on the memory map files. I'm using
EB40A board.

Thanks.

Giri.