GOOD DAY

Dear Sir,
I am Mrs. ESTHER SEIZER, my husband Mr. SEIZER ANDADA was a Rice Farmer and I helped him occasionally in his work at the farm, unfortunately he died two months ago after a protracted illness at the age of 68,during our marriage we had two daughters and no male child, In this part of African country where we live, there is this obnoxious culture that makes it impossible for you to inherit your spouse wealth if you have no male child, My husbands relations accused me of killing my own husband all in a bid to scare and drive me and my daughters away, I was subjected to all kinds of cultural torture and forced to drink the water used in bathing my late husbands corpse ,as it is believed that this practice will cause my death if I eventually had a hand in my husbands death ,now my husband has just been buried and already I and my children are facing a serious hard time ,my husbands relations ,have now seized all his valuable properties including cars ,houses, tractors and his entire farm ,including our residence at 306 bp :C/145/ 167 Quatier Jak,PORTO-NOVO , Now at My husbands Village where we mourn ,we have been locked out of the main house and relegated to a small room at the back of our house which was used as a store ,here we all lie down on ordinary mat on bare floor and as their culture demands ,we are not allowed to bath ,see visitors or even remove the mourning cloth day in day out till after a year .
I had to snick out to come on net to look  for help from any God fearing person, from whom God can rescue us so that I can escape abroad with my children, when my husband was alive, he loved me and his daughters so dearly and we were the best of friends and as a result, he never hid anything from me, I am aware of monies he left in the bank here and all his properties but all the documents are now with my husbands wicked relations, I am now powerless, because I have no money to hire a lawyer to pursue my course and to worsen it ,There is no will before he died ,neither do I have anybody to help me ,but my only hope of survival now is the last money transaction which my husband made before he died which no body in his family knows except me ,My Late husband paid about $4.2 Million US Dollars into a different  account here in a bank in PORTO-NOVO few weeks before his ill health and this money was to be remitted to a company abroad for purchase of Fertilizers ,New farm tools ,tractors and other preservative equipments for his farm and supply to other farmers ,now this is my last hope ,all I want from you is to assist me to find a way to come over with this money abroad with my children ,or find a way of remitting this money to you for safekeeping ,so that you can help me invest it in your country to enable me have the means to train my children and live my life overseas ,I know that this money is stuck in an account ,but with the service of a lawyer ,I can be made the owner/Inheriter of the money since I know the bank and have all the details and since the bank is aware of my husbands demise ,while you become the beneficiary of the money ,as the bank is aware that the money was meant for the payment to a foreign firm for purchase of equipments ,if I should boldly ask the bank for the money ,they may become suspicious and make things difficult for me since my late husband did not leave any instruction for the money to be given to me or will ,so the best way to get the money is to see it remitted abroad for the bank to be convinced that my late husbands instructions is carried out to the latter .As I write you this letter here at a cyber café in town , I tremble in fear ,because if I am seen outside I will be in more trouble and we might be casted out to the street ,So after writing you ,I will be rushing back to the village and will come back to check if you have replied me ,Please if you can give me a helping hand ,please hurry so that I can be able to conclude and move out abroad with my children as soon as possible ,I will make sure I pay and compensate you financially ,you are also free to name your price what amount you wish to take for your assistance but I know that I will not disappoint you .please write me urgently now through my alternate  Email address seizer_esth@fastermail.com as this is my only means of communication now.

Yours
 Mrs. ESTHER SEIZER