redboot help

Hi all,

I ran my application from RAM of the rattler board
with gdb as the debugger.  Gdb on the host computer
connected to the rattler board through 1 of its 2
ethernet ports.  After approximately less than 1 hour,
the host gdb received the message:

"FLASH configuration checksum error or invalid key"

and the program asserted and stopped right after that.
 I looked up this string message and found out that it
came from function flash_get_config() in file
redboot/current/src/fconfig.c.  My application doesn't
do anything with flash.  I don't have a way to trace
back to see what function calls function
flash_get_config() to determine the cause of this
error because gdb doesn't have fconfig.c in its list
of source file.  And I couldn't use backtrace feature
in gdb for this particular case neither.

So anyone knows what its possible causes are?  Why
would redboot try to get the flash config anyway?

Thanks.

Sam