Re: Building toolchain for CalmRISC16 failed

    Udo> Hello,
    Udo> I followed the info at
    Udo> http://ecos.sourceware.org/build-toolchain.html and got this
    Udo> message:

    Udo> $ /src/binutils-2.13.1/configure --target=calm16ceb --prefix=/gnutools -v
    2> &1 | tee configure.out
    Udo> Configuring for a i686-pc-cygwin host.
    Udo> Invalid configuration `calm16ceb': machine `calm16ceb' not recognized
    Udo> Unrecognized target system name calm16ceb.

    Udo> Could anyone tell me what I did wrong? Calrisc16 is supported
    Udo> according to the website info. Please help.

According to which website info? The build-toolchain page you
reference does not mention calmrisc. Off-hand I don't know whether or
not the binutils 2.13.1 release had support for that architecture, it
may have been merged in later. I suggest you try the binutils mailing
list.

Bart

--
Bart Veer                       eCos Configuration Architect