General PCI question

This is not specifically an ECOS question, but I'm curious if ECOS handles this.

For the chip I am working with, the processor can map into it's
virtual address space up to 128MB view into PCI address space.  What
happens when the cards in PCI use more than 128MB of address space?
Can ECOS swap in and out mappings in the processor address space to
access different parts of the PCI space?

Thanks!

-John Newlin