Re: Slow compilation with CygWin under Windows XP

Hello, Oyvind.

I have a same problem, but I think that's a cygwin(or cygwin paths
translation) problem.

When I tried to build eCos with MingW tools(gcc 3.4.3) & configtool
built by MSVC(native Win32 paths and no cygwin1.dll) compilation time
is much better.

Regards,
        Mike