installing ecos

Hi guys,

I am a newbie in eCos, and I just want to install eCos
on Windows but it does not seem to be so easy. I tried
the Faq but there is no post.

I installed cygwin and ecos with "sh ecos-install.tcl"
then I tried:

$ ecosconfig new smdk2410 redboot

ecos.db, package CYGPKG_HAL: warning
    Version subdirectory `common' does not have a CDL
script `hal.cdl'.
ecos.db, package CYGPKG_HAL: warning
    This package does not have any valid version
subdirectories.
ecos.db, package CYGPKG_INFRA: warning
    Version subdirectory `infra' does not have a CDL
script `infra.cdl'.

thanks for any help ^^

Vous manquez d?espace pour stocker vos mails ?