Re: Atmel EB55 Support in eCos configtool 2.x

Thanks a lot, this helped!! I now have the EB55 in the template list.

Ali

Even building the configtool from the recent source (cvs snapshot as of
today, under Linux, following dev zone instructions) did not produce the
entry in the template list as I would have expected. Still the same EB40
alone and no other Atmel entry.

Any ideas of what is going wrong? Surely I am missing something very
obvious..
You have to set the enviroment-variable ECOS_REPOSITORY to the cvs-package -
destination
for example (bash)
export ECOS_REPOSITORY=/tmp/ecos-cvs/packages

that's all :)

best regards

Sebastian