Re: Re: Problems in building Redboot with ROM File System

Thanks for your kind advice.My answers for your questions are

1. What do you want to place in this   filesystem?

    Application images, eCos Kernel

2. It is read only or do you need to be able to write to it?

    Read/Write

3. Does it only contain your application image you want Redboot to boot?

    yes

4. Or is it a filesystem for your application?

    yes

5. Or is it a combination of both?

    yes

Thanking  you,