Re: Problem in Redboot while loading BOOT SCRIPT

Hi,

I am running this for IXP420 Processor on our custom
board which is based on the IXDP425 Development board
from INTEL. This problem is happening only
occasionally not always. Only if it is working
consistently i can
proceed further.

G.Sathish Kumar