Re: configtool message - add and remove hardware packages by creating a new hardware template..

Hi all,
Yes, I have the same problem - in new ecos configtool isn't neither package
manager for hardware package nor memory manager (I don't know why) . I add
new hardware package by ecosconfig add < package_name> and write manual to
ecos.db package definition ( this must I do first).

Best Regards,
Jerzy