RE: Lexar 4189 support

The biggest problem will probably be those missing instructions.
You're going to need either a toolchain (gcc and friends) that
won't issue them (ie something lexra specific), or make sure that
they aren't ever in any code you generate.

I think the most common uses for those instructions are in unaligned
byte moves and if structure packing is turned on.

After this, you would copy/paste to make a new variant and platform hal
for lexra and your platform.  You're going to need at least a little
documentation on how to set up the coprocessor 0 registers in the chip
and how it's cache works.

Curiosity makes me wonder why are you wanting to port onto a 'dead'
platform?