PXA26X LCD Controller

Hi All,

We are trying to use the on-chip LCD controller to drive a small
(212x138) FSTN LCD panel. We think we have the DMA registers setup
correctly, yet we consistently get a input buffer underrun reported
whilst transferring the palette data to the controller. Our display is 4
bits-per-pixel so our palette is only 32-bytes (one DMAC burst
transfer). As such we were surprised to see the buffer underrun
occurring.

Just for info, here is some other info:

adjusted pixels per line = 216;
f-buffer size = (216*138*4) / 8;
DMAC address have been aligned correctly;
using 2 DMAC descriptors - one for palette, another for f-buffer;

Does anyone have any thoughts???

Any help appreciated,

Andy Atkinson
andya@hydrix.com