Re: GoAhead problem:treeapp.asp

On Sun, Oct 10, 2004 at 10:09:37AM +0800, liu hua wrote:

> I used the GoAhead 2.1.8 in my eCos target(s3c4510).When I
> load the default GoAhead web site (home.asp),it doesn't handle
> with the left side menu applet (classes/treeapp.jar) -
>
> How to resolve this problem?Who can give me help?

Yup, there's a known bug in the GoAhead Java applets. They
generate requests that use invalid paths.  By chance, it works
OK using "real" files, but doesn't work with a rom image
containing "pseudo-files".

Sheesh.  I reported this 4 or 5 YEARS ago, and it's STILL
broken? Is the fdset size bug still in there as well?

Here's a patch for the rom lookup mechanism.  If the lookup
fails, it attempts to fix the bogus pathname generated by
GoAhead's java applets by prepending a "/" to the path and
re-trying the lookup.

--
Grant