ARP Support in eCos Applications

hello,
         We are trying to compile an application code having ARP related system calls by replacing VxWorks calls by equivalent  eCos calls .But we didnt find any equivalent eCos system calls for arpAdd()add an entry to arp table  and mRouteAdd(). Though there is etharp_ip_input() in  packages/net/src/netif/etharp.c for ARP updation, that support is not provided when we build the eCos image for 'all packages' .That build includes FreeBSD suport rather than LWIP.When we tried to build eCos image with LWIP package added and FreeBSD packege unloaded,the build will stop with so many redefinition and undeclared warnings.Can anyone help me out to track this problem?Which all packages we need to include for arp support while building eCos image with configuartion tool?

Thank you all in advance.

Manoj K Abraham
--
India.com free e-mail - www.india.com.
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail storage, POP3, e-mail forwarding, and ads-free mailboxes!