Re: Re: ECOS port to Gameboy Advance

On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 08:56:01AM -0500, Rich LeGrand wrote:
> Hi all,
> We would love to help with getting this contributed back to the root CVS.
> We have been busy on other projects so it has sat on our list of things to
> do. :(
>
> We already have a copyright assignment, so I believe all that needs to be
> done is the merge.

The copyright assignment only applies to code you own. Have you
accepted any patches from your GBAX community?

> One question to the eCos folks -- what form should this be provided?  Maybe
> a patch with respect to the current source?

Yes, that is what i would like. I will then review the code and
probably ask for some changes. Once we have been around the loop a few
times we should then result in something that can be committed to
eCos's anoncvs.

        Andrew