From: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org
[mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org] On Behalf Of Vinayagam
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 2:44 AM
To: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: [ECOS] System Crash after some hours.

Hi,

I am doing porting eCos to an Intel XScale PXA-255 based board used for
Audio/Video Streaming Application.

We have problem in long run test. The problem is that eCos 2.0 started to
crash our system, sometimes after some ours. This is a serious issue as far
as our system concerned.

We have tried with GCC 3.2.1 & GCC 3.2.2 but the problem still exist in our
system. I am hanging around this issue past two weeks.

Any ideas what might be the problem?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Vinayagam.M