RE: gdb and ioctl(sd, SIOCIFCREATE, &ifreq)

You were right: I was using the same IP for both redboot and application.
Although I still see the original problem, I also see this on the gdb
console before getting to the ioctl, as the application starts running:

arp: 4019892 is using my IP address :!
arp: 4019892 is using my IP address :!

I wonder if this is not "confusing" the network now. I hadn't noticed this
before (when using same IP).

I have checked the lan, and neither address x.101 nor x.100 is used by
anthing else.