Re: Compiling vectors.s

Hello Rajeev,
depending on your changes at startup; you can change your
"hal_platform_startup.h" this is the the first part of the vector.S.
For this you should create a new target, based upon the current target
you're using.

Changing the vector.S should not be good (I think).

Bye Daniel
> Hi,
>
> How can I assemble the vectors.s file.
> I need to do some changes in the file and want those changes to be
> reflected
> in my new redboot ROM image.
> Pls. suggest me a way to do this.
>
> Regards,
> Rajeev Gaba
>

> --

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!