i386 platform !

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a redboot image to accept remote gdb debug on i386 target (which is supposed to be really easy !).
The only working configuration have been able to use is the prebuild version actually in CVS which is more than 2 years old.
Any other prebuild version or any version I can build whatever the ecos, cygwin and toolchain version I'm using is not accepting gdb remote connection.

Is the target still maintained? Does anyone have an i386 redboot image build with from a recent ecos version.

I may have a satanic host only building VC++ programs !!??

Thanks for help

JF