Re: at91 rtc driver and & win32 jtag loader

On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 05:04:19PM +0600, Mike Jastrebtsoff wrote:
> Hello, Andrew.
>
> Yes, of course. I would to merge it in cvs.
>
> QDBM is a nice small & robust DB engine,  may be anybody wants to use it in
> his projects.(Optimal pair is jffs2 & qdbm), I thought that LGPL is
> not restriction in that case(without merging in ecos main CVS)

People can use it, but they should be awair of the problems of
LGPL. You have to release seperate linkable objects when using an LGPL
library. There is some discussion about this in

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2002-05/msg00206.html.

and im sure there are some LGPL FAQs around which talk about this.

        Andrew