Re: Interupt vector 19

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:41:41 +0200, Wayne Gemmell <wayneg@ananzi.co.za> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm getting spurious interrupts on vector 19. Could somebody please tell me
which interrupt this is related to an how you know this so I can find out for
myself in future. I get this sometimes when I restart a program in
v850-elf-gdb without resetting the unit.
I am using Falcom F35-XXL-SI-G8-1.

You can have a look in $ECOS_REPOSITORY/hal/v85x/v850/current/include/var_intr.h where you'll find all the interrupt vectors from the V850. Vector 19 is timer interrupt CYGNUM_HAL_VECTOR_INTTM10 which in fact is the timer used for the eCos real time clock. The timer will continue to generate interrupts until you stop it or reset your target. The best way to achieve the latter is to use the "disconnect" command from gdb which sends a special gdb reset command to the target. To summarize: your observed behaviour of your program, gdb and target seems to be quite normal.

Regards,
Wolfram
--
Wolfram 'L.A.' Kattanek     Institut fuer Mikroelektronik- und
Email:       LA@imms.de     Mechatronik-Systeme (IMMS) gGmbH