Re: EXEEXT settable in generated buildtree, via CDL ??

i have an ecosconfig on Linux, built on apr 14 2004 .
in  the build tree generated by that also, ecos.mak is
not included in subdirectory makefiles. may be things
have changed since then. anyone else, what's your
observation?

could something be missing in my building process for
ecosconfig??? but Win2K versions downloaded from net
behave same!

sandeep

http://my.yahoo.com