Problems Running LED routine

I am also starter..
But I got the same problem once.
In my linker code I've give a different RAM address( for ex 0xzzzzz ) than
where I wanna load( 0xyyyy ).
And then I said go 0xyyyyy to the address.
Then It used to hang giving similar info on the Monitor port.

Actually the I think message means
	Ecos is crashed and it is the debugging info with the thread ID
shown.

There can be lot of problems that can cause the kernel to crash.
It's better to use debugger and identify the exact problem.
Thanks

Kalyan Kumar S
                                     Honeywell
Honeywell Technology Solutions Lab
151/1, Doraisanipalya, Bannerghatta Road
BANGALORE - 560 076, INDIA
Tel +91- 080- 6585751
Fax +91- 080- 6485750
kalyankumar.sanagavarapu@honeywell.com