Constants generated by CDL

Is there some sort of keyword that can be put in CDL statement so the #define is set-up as an unsigned number? I am calculating a unsigned integer by combining bits and if the most significant bit is set then I get a warning in the compiler:
/ecos-c/cygwin/opt/ecos/ecos-cvs/ecos/packages/io/vme/universe/current/src/vme_master.c:217: warning: decimal constant is so large that it is unsigned
I get this when I put the constant as the initialization value of an unsigned integer. Looking up the documentation for gcc, I found that if I add a U to the end of the constant, the warning will go away. I tested this by manually changing the install/include/pkgconf/ include file that defines the constant. But I can't figure out any way to do that in CDL. I tried just casting it in the C code, but that doesn't help.
Any suggestions?

Thanks
David Brennan