Re: interrupt processing in RedBoot

So, I would have to create something like net_io.c
to call the proper driver routines to start it up and
inititalize?
I'm using CHAR device driver.
CHAR_DEVIO_TABLE
CHAR_DEVTAB_ENTRY
Or just use something like syscalls...

for example in net_io:
// Define table boundaries
CYG_HAL_TABLE_BEGIN( __NETDEVTAB__, netdev );
CYG_HAL_TABLE_END( __NETDEVTAB_END__, netdev );

void
net_init(void)
{
    cyg_netdevtab_entry_t *t;

    // Initialize all network devices
    for (t = &__NETDEVTAB__[0]; t !=
&__NETDEVTAB_END__; t++) {
        if (t->init(t)) {
            t->status = CYG_NETDEVTAB_STATUS_AVAIL;
        } else {
            // What to do if device init fails?
            t->status = 0;  // Device not [currently]
available
        }
    }