Flash configuration checksum error or invalid key

Hi all,
The target that I am using is F35 xxlsi.
Consider these three lines for example

   diag_printf("Hello\n");
   err = cyg_io_lookup( "/dev/ser3", &handle );
   diag_printf("I am here....\n");

When I build my program with these three lines for the RAM,it is fine when I give go 0x205000.
When I build the program for ROM configuration(say for 0x410000,where in my case redboot is),then also it is fine when I give go 0x410000.(memory layout 0 in ecos.ecc)
When I build the program for ROM configuration(for 0x450000 with memeorylayout value 1 in ecos.ecc) then I see only Hello and then i get the warninng FLASH configuration checksum error or invalid flag key.

I have searched in the archives and in many threads,i see to use fconfig -i.But that also doesnt work.

What could be the problem?

Regards,
Peri