Re: Phytec phyCORE-MPC555 dev board port

I discovered that the university does not claim ownership of a student's
work. It is documented on one of their webpages. Is it still necessary to
obtain a signiture from someone at the University, that it claims no
copyright?

Miguel J. Vega
FEGI C&DH Team
University of Michigan