Re: System Crash after some hours.

Hi,

Finally I managed to get "Transmitter Not Ready" in cs8900a_send() function
is forcing my system into blind state. The system Hanging part of code is as
follows.

    // Start only when all data sent to chip
    HAL_WRITE_UINT16(cpd->base+CS8900A_TxCMD, PP_TxCmd_TxStart_Full);

    HAL_WRITE_UINT16(cpd->base+CS8900A_TxLEN, total_len);
    // Wait for controller ready signal
    do {
        stat = get_reg(base, PP_BusStat);
   } while (!(stat & PP_BusStat_TxRDY));   <=== My System is Hanging
Here....

After this error, I was not able to communicate with my board any more.I do
not know is this due to strange state of CS8900A, or some other part of
Ethernet Driver Interface Code/FreeBSD Code.  I hope most of  the CS8900A
user get this problem in a High Network Traffic.

If anybody already fix this problem or have some good idea about FreeBSD
with CS8900a handling pls through some lights on me.

Thanks in Advance.
Thanks and Regards,
Vinayagam.M