Re: Re: gcc problem or not ?

Daniel Néri wrote:

Andrew Lunn <andrew@lunn.ch> writes:

-lc will cause the linker to try to link your ARM application with
your hosts i386 libc.

No, it will link with the newlib libc

The main problem appears to be that Nickolay tried to run his ARM
executable on the host system.

Regards,

No No No! :)
Of cource, before running, i uploaded my a.out to target system :)))
I think, that if i try run on host system, kernel elf format loader doesn't give me that,
displaying something "Can't execute binary file".