tree command - "problem in building install directory"

Hi,
I'm using cygwin [bash version 2.05] and ecos 2.0rel on Win2k.
I've built ecos library using the command line tool 'ecosconfig.exe'
and had linked applications with it and have run them also several
times before, in the same PC.

But recently when I use ecosconfig.exe, it isn't creating the tree
properly in the include folder. The folders : install/include/cyg &
install/include/sys are never created and also no files are being
created in the include directory.
The folder install/include/pkgconf is being created but some files are missing.
Other then the include folder, all the ecos-package folders like hal,
cygmon, error, infra etc etc are being created correctly! Neither any
conflict is present nor any error/warning
is displayed while building the tree. Now  when I give 'make' command,
'cos of the absence
of  the needed header files, make fails.

To test if it's any cygwin, problem, I ran the GUI tool
'Configtool.exe' which is also
behaving the same way [not creating the header files correctly] and
hence I presume that its a system wide setting problem. Can anyone
please tell if there's something missing like some file or some system
setting in WIN environment variables [cross-compiler path,
ECOS_REPOSITORY etc are set].
Or anyone knows how to do a trace on the tree building activity of
configtool.exe [even strace isn't showing any info]???

regards