Re: lwip on an AT91 EB55

Jani Monoses wrote:

There is need for 2 connections .. on control and one data connection.

The control connection works fine ... but when I want to send data through the data connection then only is made the connection but can't receive or send data throw it.

Is the data connection made from the same side as the control connection? Active or passive FTP. I know lwip is mostly tested in server apps but it should work as a connection initiator too.
You might want to try the app using the linux synthetic target first, or something non-PPP
anyway to narrow the problem.

Jani

In synthetic target the ftp-code works nice.
But I finally found something after switching all debugging messages on.
Here the output

ip_output_if: pp1
IP header:
+-------------------------------+
+-------------------------------+
+-------------------------------+
+-------------------------------+
+-------------------------------+
|  192  |  168  |    2  |    1  | (dest)
+-------------------------------+
netif->output()pbuf_alloc(length=0)
pbuf_alloc: allocated pbuf 0x02038c4c
pbuf_alloc(length=0) == 0x02038c4c
pppifOutput[0]: proto=0x0021
PPP nPut: incomplete sio_write(33908052,, 136) = 128

incomplete sio_write ... it wrote 128 of 136 bytes
Doesn't know why don't send the other 8 bytes.
The output comes from function nPut in ppp.c
Hope somebody can give my a hint for solving this problem.

Sebastian