Re: Can redboot load wince

Hello jerzy

First you must describe your situation ( if you expect any help ):
- What is it your platform, which processor you use?

My custom board uses SH7760 processor (one of SH4). It has 8M bytes flash from the address 0x0, and 64M bytes SDRAM from the address 0x0c000000. It uses SCIF1 as the console port.

- Have you platform builder (possibility to change image) or only wince
image ?

Yes, I have platform builder and possible to change the image.

- What would you to modify redboot or wince because I don't think if wince
startup without any changes?

If possible I want to modify redboot only. If wince should be modified I will do that, but I don't know how to do.

And one things more: wince has own netloader : eboot.

I think it will be easier to use redboot because I have ported redboot to my board. I know less about eboot. Any information about eboot will be appreciated very much.

Thank you very much for your kind help.
Best regards,
xxchen

Best Regards, jerzy