Diag output problem

Hello,

I hope there is somebody out here who can help me with my problem.
At the moment I try with the "ping_test.c"

My diag output (with "diag_printf") of this test program stops each
time on a different place. Sometimes it never stops.
One time after receiving rx data... another time after setting the
alarm flag... and some more...

I'm not really sure if this is an ethernet problem or another one. I
checked my hal serial function especially "cyg_hal_plf_serial_putc"
but I found no mistake.

One example:
In one configuration my diag output works fine and there was no stop.
Then I erased one character in one "diag_printf" after this the
program gets crazy another time.

Another interesting thing is that supply current of my boards switches
from 350mA to 330mA when it stops.

Did anybody have had a similar problem?

My hardware:
Atmel AT91RM920 (ARM9)