byte swapping & IXDP425

Hi,

I am new to redboot enviornment and need some help.
I am trying to burn the precompiled redboot binaries for ixdp425 board
using the macraigor flash programmer.

The manual says that we need to byteswap the .bin image generated
before converting it into .s19 format ..

I couldnt see a ny byte swap tools in the macraigor installation ..
(though there is one for .s19 swapping)

Can someone please explain me how to do this.

Cheers,
Sumit