reducing ixdp425 image size

Hi,

Could I ask you all a small question / your advice on how to go about this:

we have been able to get redboot working on our board ..
but the size of redboot_(ROM).bin is nearly 266k with NPE support
built-in for our ixdp425 based boards ..
only thing we have changed from default compilation is the sdram size
.. so this should be pretty much standard size of .bin for ixdp boards
..

Now, this image size is a little higher than the 256 k partition we have ..
so can u suggest what can be removed from config files ..

We dont need gdb / stub support .. but from my limited understanding
of the build process, I can see in redboot_ROM.ecm that they aren't
compiled in by default anyways ..

we do need networking support,
can u suggest some other packages which u think we can remove easilly ?

Cheers,
Sumit