Re: AW: redboot and failed boot switchover

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the info ..
but 2 small questions before I look into the code ..

if open call is there and is with same arg's like normal user layer open ..
then how do u specify a path ..
as in if I say have 3 partitions (apart from redboot) , they are jffs2
partitions ..
say A1, A2, A3 ..
how in redboot, does it understands that ..

In fis create also , u just copy it back  u dont specify the partition
name / type ..
or is that say u copy it back to flash with name Apps ..
and then u can access using Apps/test/accessme.txt ??
and redboot uses fis info to map this ..

Also, in case we dont use fis / fconfig area, then how can we access this ??

I know its a very trivial thing perhaps .. but wanted to conform as I
have a restricted access at hardware right now..

Alfred