Re: TFTP Crashing

> As far as I know, just the one in the tree.  I've used it with great
> success - one project I worked on routinely uploaded 1GB via FTP with
> no real issues.

It's weird because the TFTP sorta works, so I know that sockets work.
The FTP client function complains that my hostname is bad, but I've
tried using the bootp info like TFTP tests do to make the host in_addr
struct.  If I let it pass the part that says the host is bad, then it
says Invalid argument.  I need to find the socket call that spawns the
"Invalid Argument" error string, but I'm not sure how to find it.

Perhaps I should build a new ram application loader in configtool.  Do
you usually just take 'Net' and add the ftp client?

Dave

http://my.yahoo.com